ECCO’s 7960 Series LED beacons feature 16 of the latest high-intensity 3-watt LEDs, providing the brightest light output available in an LED beacon. Eleven flash patterns and hi/lo intensity control combine with a long maintenance-free service life and lowamp draw to make this beacon the perfect choice for any application. Easily replaces old rotating or strobe beacons with the latest technology, so no ongoing maintenance is required.
ECCO 7960A LED PULSE SERIES BEACON
$249.95 inc GST
or 4 payments of $62.49 with Learn More
7960 Series Pulse® LED beacons offer SAE Class I light output and double or quad flash operation combined with a long maintenance free service life and low amp draw, making this beacon a cost effective choice for many applications. The die-cast aluminum base is coated against corrosion, electronics are encapsulated in epoxy for dust, moisture and vibration protection while the thread-on polycarbonate lens allows easy flash mode selection without tools (via circuit board mounted microswitch). Easily replaces old rotating or strobe beacons with the latest technology so no ongoing maintenance is required.
Features and Benefits
• 16 3-watt LEDs provide unrivalled flash intensity
• 11 flash patterns with hi/lo intensity control
• Die-cast aluminum base is coated against corrosion and designed for vibration resistance and heat dissipation (permanent mount versions are epoxy filled)
• Thread-on polycarbonate lens
• Reverse polarity, voltage spike and surge protected
• Temperature Range: -22°F to +122°F (-30°C to +50°C)