ECCO MULTI-FREQUENCY SMART ALARM EA9070
Multi-Frequency back-up alarms provides a solution to potential noise pollution created by conventional tonal back-up alarms in confined or densely populated work areas. Multi-Frequency alarms maintain a safe warning signal for those in the danger zone of backing vehicles while minimizing disturbance to work site neighbors.
- Emits sound at multiple frequencies attenuated above 4000Hz
- Warning signal is more directional and perceived to dissipate quicker than pure tone
- Smart Alarm models adjust output to 5dB above surrounding noise
- Sealed in epoxy for protection against dust, moisture, and vibration
- Temperature Range: -40°F to +185°F (-40°C to +85°C)
- Approvals: SAE Type F, CE, R10, IP66
- 107 Decibels, 12-24V Multivoltage
Please allow 1-3 days handling time, Standard and Express shipping options available at checkout.